Quiet week at the Smith household:
- My Math and English books are in for 'work scrutiny' by the advisors Thursday
- The other Smith just has the class assembly and lesson observation combination to deal with
- Multi-services disciplinary meeting for the non-neuro-typical offspring Tuesday same day as the compulsory First Aid Refresher course need to help run a football club - (the other spare time activity I haven't even mentioned so far -(starting the minute my Chess Club ends - the other other thing I do that hasn't had a mention yet))
- A school football tournament and Football training to run on Friday (the other, other, other thing I fit in with the work life balance)
- Transporting to the Friday tournament and the Wednesday match just to add spice to the complications
- The Mouse's big concert at the end of the week - I'm looking forward to it and hope to avoid sleeping through it!
The first of my Keep-fit nights has bitten the dust already this week - this is not making me exactly chuffed - but hey no-one is mentioning brain damage in my direction so as far as a spectrum of challenge to misery goes I'm peppy as a cheerleader!
I don't see a big writing week in the offing - but I really, nearly am going to get that subscription into the post!
I've got a teacher's sized Easter holiday coming soon - yum - Still Writing - I like Jess and Caleb's world it's so uncomplicated!
Half past two in the morning so it is probably late enough now for sleep - zzz!