Thursday 18 October 2012

WRITING WAY TOO FAST -Tom Odell - Another Love

I have never written as much, as fast, as I did last week.
I put it down to this track by Tom Odell which I played on repeat. I tried to match the writing with the intensity and the of driving pace of the song. 


IS THERE A PARTICULAR PIECE OF MUSIC INSPIRING YOU AT THE MOMENT?

My sister is visiting from Australia. Although my notebooks and research may take up a lot of the back seat, we are going to take our Mum going on road trip. :D

3 comments:

  1. Have a good time on the road trip with your family. I don't generally write to music, but it sounds like it would be interesting if I tried. I had never thought of matching music to my writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to let you know I have tagged you on my blog:
    http://summersvoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete