Sunday 17 March 2013

7 SENTENCE SUNDAY - PERFECT FOR ST PATRICK'S DAY

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY
May your troubles never start
and your blessing never end.

I was born in Ireland. 

Although I’m not exactly Irish any more, I love it when the teams do well and I've always celebrated St. Patrick's Day. 

Everyone gets to be Irish on St Patrick’s Day. 

One of the benefits of the day falling on Sunday is that there’s a parade in London… on St. Patrick's Day! We’re going to celebrate the day in fine-style although I don’t think there are plans to make the River Thames run green like they do in cities like Boston.

Last week only 50 % of my children were here to celebrate Mothers’ Day so this is Irish-ish Mother’s Day.

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig!

To celebrate the day, I’m posting 7 sentences for St Patrick’s Day Sunday


HAL LONGLEAT AND THE TROUBLE WITH TRUTH

Hal’s eyes widened. The outlaw's tone was sticky like everything he said was a joke, nothing more than a trick. What answer did the Fox expect him to say? If he was bored with his own company, he should have sent for one of his own people to torture with questions. “I don’t know about laws…or brothers.”
“Really?” The outlaw stared as though he could see right into Hal’s head where his thoughts were written and easy to read.

HOW ARE YOU SPENDING ST PATRICK'S DAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment